Field Sales Executive / Engineer
About The Role
We will provide you with everything you need to succeed - excellent product training, professional development and support to progress your career in the future.
Needless to say you will be able to build great relationships and harness those, in order to maximise opportunities. You’ll be inquisitive and a creative thinker, able to generate leads from both our existing customer base and from new industries where our equipment could also be utilised.
You’ll already have a proven sales management record, however we are really interested in hearing from you if you have great communication skills and the drive and motivation to succeed in a healthily competitive technical sales role in a collaborative, fast-paced business.
- Experience working in a customer-focused role with the ability to demonstrate excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills, able to manage your own time to maximum effect
- Resilient with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Exposure to Project Management
- Ability to promote the Sunbelt Rentals brand
- Experience in Sales/Account Management in the formwork/falsework industry will be advantageous but not essential
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- A full clean UK driving licence
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada - as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
In this role you’ll be joining our Formwork and Falsework specialist team. With more than five million components of varying shapes, sizes, lengths and weights – many designed by our own engineers – we’re one of the UK’s leading suppliers of formwork, falsework and groundwork systems for hire to the construction industry. Our engineers produce designs using the latest 2D and 3D CAD systems, with automatically generated component lists for a fast, efficient design service and rapid on-site response to structural or design changes.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.