Deputy Care Manager
A fantastic career opportunity has become available at SureCare Hertfordshire for an experienced Deputy Manager.
We are looking for a hardworking and committed Care Co-ordinator to join our team and help grow and shape our business. We are looking for someone who will relish the opportunity to build and manage an efficient team and contribute to the strategic management of SureCare Hertfordshire. You will be confident, competent and capable and prepared to undertake this leadership role to ensure our high standards of quality care are delivered consistently.
In return, we are offering a wonderful package which includes:
- Salary £26,000-£30,000 per year
- Generous holiday allowance
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent career progression
- Your birthday off
You will be joining at a very exciting time, where your knowledge and skills will form part of the growth and service strategy for our business, and your opinions and decisions will be vital to the branch's success. The key responsibilities for this role include:
- CQC compliance
- Generating and developing new business opportunities
- Ensuring a safe service is delivered to our clients at all times
- Networking and relationship building
- Overall management of the business
SureCare has been established for over 25 years and are regarded as a market leader in care at home services. SureCare Hertfordshire is supported by our Regional Business Development and Compliance Manager together with the backing and direction from the nationwide network of branches and head office support.
Your career and associated opportunities will grow and progress as the business grows and progresses and you will be generously rewarded for your achievements. If this sounds like you, we are looking for someone with the following attributes and skills:
- Previous experience in Health & Social Care, preferably as a Team Leader or Care Co-Ordinator
- Minimum NVQ Level 3
- Exceptional people management and communication skills
- Experience of CQC and compliance
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to manage and develop teams
- A go get attitude
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Reference ID: tr21y
Expected start date: 29/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Home care: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving (Preferred)