Sr Director, Customer Service Solution Sales , UK&I
Title: UK&I Sr Director, Customer Service Solution Sales
ServiceNow, is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies on the planet with revenue exceeding $4 Billion.
Our mission is to be the defining enterprise software company of the 21st Century and our goal is to make the world of work, work better for people. There hasn’t been another time in history when our belief that “technology is in service of people” is more important to how we all work. Accelerating digital transformation has become a business necessity. Around the world, companies that are furthest along in their digital transformation are better equipped to thrive in their respective markets.
The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done. ServiceNow has been named the most innovative company in the world by Forbes, named a TOP Company to work for by Linkedin, and named #3 on Fortune’s Future 50 List.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways.
We seek individuals who can help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
We are looking for an inspirational, results oriented leader to help build and scale our UKI Customer Workflow Solution Sales team. You will be a proven leader who derives energy from building, shaping and developing people into high performance teams.
This role requires;
- Customer Service domain expertise
- Experience of the interconnecting worlds of Technology, Customer Engagement, Customer Operations, Field Service Management and Connected Operations (IoT).
- C-Suite access and influence
- A broad range of industry experience
- Experience of building high performance teams and of operating in large matrixed organisations
- A track record of leading transformational enterprise software sales campaigns
- World class communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of and/or readiness for 2nd line Sales management
- In this role you will have a major impact on the future direction of ServiceNow in the UKI and EMEA and your contribution will be material on the overall success of ServiceNow. You will inherit an established team of highly motivated and high performing contributors who exceeded all targets set in 2020 and are well placed to deliver in 2021.
Lead, organize, and manage executive-level strategic planning, sales programs and operational cadence.
- Driving both operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Design and implement growth strategies across our business in conjunction with adjacent functional leaders.
- Attract, develop and retain a team of solution sales professionals who can confidently position the value of the Now platform into the C-Suite of the world’s largest organisations.
- Define programs that empower sales and solution consulting teams to drive Customer Workflow sales, adoption and customer success.
- Partner with our EMEA Alliance and Channel organization to build a sell to, with and through model
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing, product development and packaging
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
Extensive sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling into the Customer Service domain
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from start up to scale
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive
- Inclusive leadership mindset
- Hungry and Humble