Every day, Imagine Communications is delivering billions of media moments all over the world — anywhere, anytime and on any device.
Imagine Communications delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues. Today, we’re driving an industry transformation by investing deeply in a new generation of media enabled by IP, virtualization, cloud infrastructure and software-defined networks.
At Imagine Communications, ground breaking work is part of our everyday environment. All our employees play a vital role in our organization, helping the media industry enable instant access to moments that matter. Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Imagine Communications, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!Key Responsibilities:
Working with cutting edge broadcast software, the successful candidate will be delivering features for Imagine Communication’s xG GamePlan product. You will be working on design, implementation and testing of software in an agile environment.
- Design and implementation of software solutions predominantly in Angular and C#
- Unit test, system test, integration, and general troubleshooting of software systems
- Research/technical evaluation of relevant technologies for the product
- Working with product owners and technical leads to specify robust system designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience within software development in Windows/Linux environments
- Detail oriented with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- A track record of successful product delivery meeting time, budget, functionality, and quality targets
- Well-developed communication and leadership skills
- Experience with large scale software development
- Good knowledge of web application development using Angular v2 and above
- Experience with third-party components
- Good knowledge of Responsive design
- Knowledge of differences between HTML5 and older versions of HTML
- Experience working with browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Good knowledge and experience in developing applications using C#, .NET Framework, .NET Standard and .NET Core
- Good experience in programming multi-threaded applications
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to performance
- Experience in designing and developing microservices
- Experience using virtual machines and containers in AWS hosted environments
- Able to design components and organize projects to reuse components across multiple applications
- Experience of automated UI testing using Cypress or similar tool
- Experience of automated API testing using Postman or similar tool