Full stack Engineer
NTT Data UK
24 days ago
We are currently recruiting an experienced Full stack Engineer to join one of our large Telco clients.
- Write well designed, simple, testable, efficient code by using a mix of BDD, TDD and other Extreme Programming practices.
- Build product feature using Java and React JS to serve the product objectives and key results.
- Contribute towards managing and enhancing application performance.
- Understand the business goal and contribute by building software incrementally.
- Use a variety of frameworks, languages and tools to build
- Good working knowledge with Spring Framework including AOP, Spring boot, Cloud, JDBC, MVC and Security
- Experience working with one of the relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Oracle & Amazon RDS.
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Hazelcast, OpenShift or Redis would be highly preferred
- Experience delivering software using continuous integration with Jenkins, Test-Driven Development with Junit and Jest, Agile Software Development and practical experience of Extreme Programming, Kanban and Scrum