Are you a confident and natural leader who is driven by success? Do you strive to bring out the best in your team? Do you possess innovative ideas to maximise sales? Do you constantly push boundaries, exceeding customer expectations? If this is you, then we have the perfect Store Manager opportunity for you to work for one of the most prestigious brands in a truly inspirational environment!
We are an established and very successful O2 Franchise operating a number of retail stores. We are looking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic and talented Manager to manage our store in West London.
The Store Manager role
Take ultimate responsibility to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the store, providing direction and leadership for all store colleagues to maximize sales and profit of the store, whilst delivering exceptional customer service within an agreed business plan.
What will you be doing as our Store Manager?
- Achieve company targets by generating sales so that the store achieves profitable growth
- Manage all Key Performance Indicators to minimum company expectations
- Deliver high levels of customer service and ensure that all transactions are completed with integrity and courtesy and that any customer enquiries or issues are resolved satisfactory
- Complete accurately and promptly all required in-store administration and management information reports, including store rotas
- Protect and secure company stock, property and cash to minimise the risk of loss and that all policy and procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements
- Manage colleague performance to ensure all colleagues have clear targets and are motivated to achieve them
- Encourage and support staff in completing all relevant training.
- Take personal ownership of own training needs.
- Communicate and update staff on all company communications and initiatives.
- Demonstrate strong commercial awareness by maintaining awareness of current market trends and monitoring local competitors to maximise sales and enhance the stores profitability
- Maintain company standards, including correct and accurate implementation of company directives on merchandising, pricing and point of sale materials
- To maintain and monitor all store systems to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently
Implement and maintain all Health and safety regulations
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and lead team by example to ensure they are fully implemented.
What makes you our ideal Store Manager?
- Experience of working in retail sales management
- Ability to demonstrate proven results of achieving targets and key performance indicators
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English required
- Clear communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Organisational and Planning skills
- Ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching a team
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels and foster a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! If you believe that you are the right person to become our Store Manager click ‘Apply’ now.