Site Director Designate Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area M25
Ever wondered what it was like working on a Motorway Service Area? Do you long to be in a fast moving, ever changing environment?
Roadchef Motorway Services have an amazing opportunity for a Site Director Designate in the South East initially you will be based at our Clacket Lane Motorway Service Area on the M25 South London. The salary for this position is up to £50,000 depending on experience.
We are proud partners with the UK's favorite brands- McDonald's, Costa, Leon, Spar, WHSmith, Days Inn, Cornish Pastry plus our own Catering brands.
So what does a Site Director Designate role involve?
As a Site Director Designate you will lead a team to achieve success so it's vital you have a passion for developing and coaching at all levels. Engagement is key as you will be communicating with variety of people on a daily basis including our CEO to Team Members.
Energy is paramount for the role as you will be managing your team to deliver the highest brand standards and customer service so we are looking for operational excellence in all you do.
Calm under pressure? Perfect as 2 days are never the same and there will be times when your team will really need your support and calming influence.
It goes without saying you will have full profit & loss accountability and will provide support and guidance your management team to enable them to achieve and maximise their results.
As you will see we are all about people so if you believe you can really make a difference have an abundance of resilience and just love variety then please get in touch.
Our ideal candidate must have the following:
Experience in hospitality or retail in a high volume fast paced environment at Area level or Big box
- Able to lead & coach large teams
- Experience in a multi site position
- Able to demonstrate a high drive for results
- Flexible in location would be an added bonus
- Strong examples of growing and developing a pipeline of talent
- Commercial acumen and a passion for being the best
- Able to identify trends and react swiftly to an ever changing environment
- Unlocking the potential of others
Operational Delivery; exceeding Company operational targets, through ensuring a consistency of operation, product delivery, customer service and approach.
- Profit Delivery; Achieving Site budgeted or forecasted Profit targets through ensuring all direct costs are managed effectively.
- Customer Focus; Improve existing levels of service and create standards that deliver a quality customer experience every time, whilst managing standards and feedback accordingly.
- People Management; Lead from the front, drive change and create a “will do” culture to the business, creating energy and focus for people to achieve outstanding results.
Roadchef Discount Card
- Benefits website- comprehensive discounts available
- Refer a Friend - cash scheme
- Long Service awards
- 32 days holiday paid pro rata
- Great personal development opportunities
- Fully expensed company car
- Axa Health Care
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Free parking
As a Company we are proud to hold the Gold - Investors In People status, so if you are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career, then we want to hear from you.